Refinancing Your HomeInterest rates are on the rise so dont miss out on getting low rates while they are still available. Whether you need a cash-out refi for personal projects or simply want to lower your payment and payoff debt, now is the time.
Options for Refinancing
Conventional Home Loans
- Fixed interest rates for the entire life of the loan, 10,15,20,30.
- Easier qualifying mortgage that helps people to be able to refinance.
- Allows a refinance of the existing mortgage as long as current mortgage payments have been made on time and credit is qualifying.
- Allows up to 125% of the value of the property even if the value is underwater and only if it is currently a Fannie Mortgage.
- A loan that is exclusively available for those that are currently serving or who have previously served in the US military.